Thursday, July 20, 2006

New Crops of the Americas Stamp



I think this is great! These stamps depict th 1970s indigenous agricultural methods in the southwestern United States.

The stamp art includes ears of corn (Zea mays); red and green chilies (Capsicum annuum); lima beans (Phaseolus lunatus), scarlet runner beans (P. coccineus), and pintos and other common beans (P. vulgaris); various squashes (Cucurbita spp.); and a sunflower and seeds (Helianthus annuus).

Check them out for yourself. www.USPS.com

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 20 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey
I clicked on 'random blog' and your page came up. I like it!!!
I saw your web page and was impressed (I too am vegan).
I'll come back and see you sometime.

Best wishes

 
At Wednesday, 29 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home