Monday, July 24, 2006

Whole Foods Carries Soy Whip in a Can!

So we're wandering into our local Whole Foods yesterday and lo and behold what do we see? Vegan Whipped Cream in a can, ready for the squirtin! Sure this has been on the market for a while, and I've come across from time to time a vegan version in the tub, but how much more handy do you get than the old school canned version? Now I have something to pile onto that vegan apple pie sitting in my fridge hehe. Provided of course I burned enough calories cutting the grass today...

Here I am, ready to toss the Soyatoo! Soy Whip into my shopping cart, without missing a beat! My brain seemed to handle this decision automagically.


And you better believe it tastes every bit as good as that fatty animal puss they pass off for dessert topping-in-a-can filled with gas best used in the dentist chair! It's light, fluffy, sweet and ultra-creamy just like you'd expect. Even straight out of the can (hey, I'd be remiss in my duties of referral if I didn't try that!). Why cage and torture an animal for these kinds of products if you can just have something this good and cruelty free instead? Tonight, I'm all about dessert!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 02 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray your nominated as the first of the men in white. I can see you gliding through the aisles on the hunt for vegan products with your holster of...soy whip.. and sunglasses of course. Great pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home