Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I love these Tings!

Yes, I have been turned on to another great vegan snack! Thanks to our good friend Aurelia for having a recent potluck prior to veggie bowling night I was exposed to 'vegan cheetos'. They are Robert's American Gourmet "Tings". As a vegan, it's been quite some time since I've had Cheetos, so as you can see from this first picture, I was not quite sure how to use them.



But after I got the hang of the chewing part I found out these things are freakin' awesome and delicious. They use a mix of salt and nutritional yeast (which is a very nutritious ingredient packed with protein & B vitamins) atop the familiar crunchy corn stick to produce a highly addictive substance which likely should be controlled under the FDA pharmaceutical legislation.

As you can see from my zoned out look, and 'elbow deep in the bag' stance in the following picture, when my wife Dill brought a partial bag of these home I polished it off before I could put it down.



Our mutual friend Judson is also apparently hooked on these, but what he doesn't know is that after I demolished the bag he started (shown in the photos) I bought 2 more and took 1 to work, which is now gone, and have another bag sitting on my counter at home. I hope the infatuation passes before I myself turn into the asexual cartoon character on the front of the bag, who I've got to say, is no Chester.

(Robert's representative please contact me for promotional opportunities)

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 17 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love tings too !

 
At Thursday, 12 July, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

big tings a gwan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home